VSSC Recruitment 2021: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer-SD & SC, Medical Officer-SD & SC, vacancies. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
|Organization Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Advt No||VSSC 313|
|Post Name||Scientist, Medical Officer Vacancies 2021|
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech,M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D (Relevant Engg Discipline), MBBS, MD/ PG Degree.|
You may be interested in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 for 2000 ACIO Vacancy – Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for VSSC Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech,M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D (Relevant Engg Discipline), MBBS, MD/ PG Degree.
Total Vacancy – 80
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1436 to 1447||Scientist/ Engineer-SD||19|
|1448 to 1469||Scientist/ Engineer-SC||59|
Age Limit for VSSC Recruitment 2021:
- For Post Code 1436 to 1447, & 1470: No Upper Age Limit
- For Post Code 1448 to 1469, & 1471: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more information regarding age refer the notification.
Application Fee for VSSC Recruitment 2021:
- For Others: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI e-Pay facility
How To Apply for VSSC Recruitment 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://rmt.vssc.gov.in/RMT313C/ADVT/index.html. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of VSSC -> https://www.vssc.gov.in/.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-01-2020
- Date of Written Test: 04-04-2020 (Postponed)
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Scientist/ Engineer: 21-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for Scientist/ Engineer: 04-01-2021
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|