VMC recruitment 2020: Vadodara Municipal Corporation has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Lab Technician, Medical Officer, MPHW, Pharmacist Posts. Candidates who have completed the 10th or Diploma or Graduation in Medicine are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the VMC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Required Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation|
|Age Limit||Below 35 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for VMC recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Female Health Worker||SSC||77|
|MPHW||ANM / Intermediate||160|
- Female Health Worker – Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Exam or equivalent exam and Female Health Worker Basic Training Course recognized by Government. Candidate should have also knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi.
- Lab Technician – Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Biochemistry from any University established under Central or State Act in India OR Deemed University under section 3 of U.G.C Act, 1956 OR an equivalent; Diploma in Lab Technician. OR M.L.T Course of Medical Technology. OR One-year Medical Technology course from any University.
- Medical Officer – Candidate must have a Degree of M.B.B.S. from University established under Central or State Act in India OR Deemed University under U.G.C. Act, 1956 OR Qualification specified in the First and Second Schedule of Indian Medical Council (MCI) Act, 1956. Candidate should have also knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi.
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker – Candidate should have H.S.C. (10+2) or its equivalent Examination; Basic Knowledge of computer with CCC, DOEACC certificate or level as prescribed by GCSR Rules, 1967; Basic Knowledge of computer with CCC, DOEACC certificate or level as prescribed by GCSR Rules, 1967; Knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.
- Pharmacist -Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any University; Diploma in Pharmacy and have 2 Years experience As Junior Pharmacist. Candidate should have also knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi.
Age Limit for VMC recruitment 2020:
- Female Health Worker: 18 to 30 years
- Lab Technician: 36 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Multi Purpose Health Worker: 18 to 31 years
- Pharmacist: 35 years
Based on the Interview or Written Examination
Pay Scale for VMC recruitment 2020:
Rs. 13000/- to 57000/-
How To Apply for VMC recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 8 August 2020 at vmc.gov.in. Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Steps to apply online
- Visit the Vadodara Municipal Corporation Official Website which is given below
- Select the Field Worker, Public Health Worker Posts
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the required documents
- View your Entered details and Submit the application
Important Dates for VMC recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 30-07-2020
Last Date for online application : 08-08-2020