UPSC recruitment notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Asst Professor & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||MO, AE, Specialist, Sr Scientific Officer & Architect Posts|
|Required Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||Below 40 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for UPSC recruitment notification 2020:
|SL NO.||NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|1||Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Homeopathy)||36||Degree (Homeopathy)|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy)||03||Degree (Metallurgy Engg.)/ PG (Science)|
|3||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine)||46||MBBS/ DM/ DNB|
|4||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery)||14|
|5||Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||02||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|6||Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)||06|
|7||Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||05|
|8||Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)||04||B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Engg.)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|9||Senior Scientific Officer (Photo)||01||Graduation (Photography)|
|10||Senior Scientific Officer (Physics)||03||PG (Relevant Disciplines)/ M.Sc (Applied Physics)|
|11||Architect (Group-A)||01||Degree (Architecture)|
Age Limit for UPSC recruitment notification 2020:
- Age Limit for Sl No. 2: 30 Years
- Age Limit for Sl No. 1, 5 to 10: 35 Years
- Age Limit for Sl No. 3, 4 & 11: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
- For All Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card, Net Bankin
How To Apply UPSC recruitment notification 2020:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Log on to the official website of https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php.
- Select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No.and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally submit the online application.
Important Dates for UPSC recruitment notification 2020:
Last Date for online application : 13-08-2020
Last Date for Printing for Application: 14-08-2020