UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2020|
|Age Limit||Below 32 Years|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details:
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||66|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||07|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC recruitment notification 2020 for 118 MO, AE, Specialist, Sr Scientific Officer & Architect Posts – Apply Online
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online/ offline.
How To Apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 29-07-2020
Last Date for online application : 18-08-2020
Date for Examination: 22-10-2020
Declaration of Result: November/December, 2020