UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given announced a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2020. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the detailed Notification below & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|Required Qualification||M.sc, Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||21-32 Years|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Scientist B(Hydrogeology)||16||Master’s Degree (Geology / Applied / Marine / Hydroge)|
|Scientist B (Chemical)||03||M.Sc|
|Scientist B (Geophysics)||06||Master’s Degree ( Physics / Geophysics)|
Age Limit for UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More information regarding Age please refer the notification
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
Mode Of Payment:
Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Pay Scale for UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 – 177500 per month.
How To Apply for UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://upsc.gov.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Examination notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test / Interview.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2020
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-10-2020 till 18.00 Hours
Online Applications can be Withdrawn: From 04 to 10-11-2020 till 18.00 Hours
Date for Preliminary Exam: 21-02-2021
Date for Main Exam: 17 & 18-07-2021
|Detailed Notification >>|
|Apply Online >> Part I | Part II|
What is the UPSC full form?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)