UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Date of Notification||05/08/2020|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Service Exam II 2020|
|Age Limit||20-24 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020:
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Combined Defence Service Exam II 2020||344|
Age Limit for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-07-1997 and not later than 1-07-2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
How To Apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Select the examination center.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
Last Date for online application : 25-08-2020
Date of Exam: 08-11-2020
Tentative Date for Result Declaration: December, 2020