UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||UPSC CAPF (ACs) Online Form 2020|
|Required Qualification||Bachelors Degree|
|Age Limit||20-25 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020||209||Candidate should possess Bachelors Degree of a University.|
Age Limit for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: NIL
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
How To Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.
- Visit https: https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on the Online / E-application Link.
- If you are a new user then click on “New Registration”.
- After registration, Log in with Reg. No and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the Scanned Photo, signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2020
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 14 to 20-09-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 06-09-2020 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 07-09-2020 18:00 hrs
- Date of Written Exam: 20-12-2020