SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification to conduct Computer Based Examination(CBE) for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C&D Post 2020|
|Required Qualification||12th Standard|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’||12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi|
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-C: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-D: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ExSM & Other candidates as per rules.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ ESM candidates: Nill
Mode Of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card, BHIM UPI
Pay Scale for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
How To Apply for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Go to Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Username and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer Based Examination.
Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-11-2020 (23:30)
Last date for making online fee payment: 06-11-2020 (23:30)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 08-11-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-11-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 29 to 31-03-2021