SSC CHSL recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the Latest Recruitment Notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam for LDC, Postal Assistant and DEO Vacancies. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission CHSL
Post Name: LDC, Postal Assistant and DEO Vacancies
Eligibility: Intermediate (10+2)
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900/- to RS.92,300/- per month.
Job Location: All India
15/12/2020 Extended to 26-12-2020
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy –
Name of Post – (Below Details)
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariate Assistant (JSA)||–|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant||–|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||–|
Age Limit for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020:
- Age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female candidates: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020:
- LDC / JSA Posts: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
- PA / SA: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
- DEO: Rs.29,200/- to RS.92,300/- per month.
How To Apply for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020:
Eligible can apply for SSC CHSL Exam from 06 November to 15 December 2020 by following process:
1.Part-I (One-Time Registration) – Go to SSC official website ssc.nic.in and register.
2.Part-II (Online Application Form) -After registration, Click ‘Apply link’ in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Section’ under Latest Notifications tab by using the Registration Number‟ and password.
Read Detailed Notification Below To Know More.
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test / Skill Test
Online application starts from : 06-11-2020
Last Date for online application :
15/12/2020Extended to 26-12-2020