SSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2020 Vacancies in Group B & C. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021:
Total Vacancy –
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|Post Name||Age Limit as on 01-01-2021||Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Not exceeding 30 years||Any Degree|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (IB)||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Inspector||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|Inspector (Department of|
|Assistant (Other Ministries/|
|Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Divisional Accountant||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Up to 32 years||Any Degree with at least 60% Marks in Maths at 12th standard level|
|Auditor||18-27 years||Any Degree|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks|
Application Fee for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021:
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Payment Mode: Through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking
How To Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 29-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
- Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 29-05 to 07-06-2021
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|