RITES Limited Recruitment 2020: RITES Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) vacancies on contractual basis. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: RITES Limited
Post Name: Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engg., Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg., Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engg.)
Total posts: 170
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 35, 860/-
Job Location: Gurgaon
Last Date: 26-11-2020
Official Website: https://rites.com/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for RITES Limited Recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 170
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Engineer (Civil)||50||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|Engineer (Electrical)||30||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg.)|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||90||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree (Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engg.)|
Age Limit for RITES Limited Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2020)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- For EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
Mode Of Payment:
Payment Mode: Through Online
Pay Scale for RITES Limited Recruitment 2020:
The Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including PF contribution of Employer for posting in Non – Metro city comes out to be ₹ 35, 152/- which results in CTC of 4.2 LPA
How To Apply for RITES Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of https://rites.com/.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration, if your new user.
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Written test
Online application starts from : 05-11-2020
Last Date for online application : 26-11-2020