RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 : Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited(RCFL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Asstt Officer, Operator Trainee & Other vacancies for Thal Unit. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited(RCFL)|
|Post Name||Various Vacancies|
|Required Qualification||Degree/ B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering|
|Age Limit||Max. Age 25 Years|
|Last Date||15-07-2020(Extended to 31-07-2020)|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 :
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Chemical||60||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Boiler||21||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Mechanical||48||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Electrical||22||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Instrumentation||35||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog)||10||B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10||Degree (Science/ Engineering / Agriculture)|
|Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14||B.Tech (Agriculture)|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||125||B.Sc.(Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||25||SSC, Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23||SSC, Fireman Certificate|
Age Limit for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 :
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2020)
- Maximum Age for General: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ST Category: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC Category: 28 Years
- For more information regarding age limits refer the notification.
How To Apply for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 :
- Candidates to go to the RCF website “–HR—–RECRUITMENT”- click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- In case if the applicant needs any assistance, the same can be raised through ‘Grievance Link’
Application Fee for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 :
For Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category:
- For General, OBC and EWS category: Rs.1000/-+ Bank Charges+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category: NIL
For Workers Category:
- For General, OBC and EWS category: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category: NIL
Important Dates for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 :
Online application starts from : 29-06-2020 at 08:00 AM
Last Date for online application : 15-07-2020 till 17.00 hrs(Extended to 31-07-2020)
Tentative Date for Online Exam: 10-08-2020 (Deferred)