PSTCL recruitment 2020: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman. Those applicant who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Organization Name: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)
Advt No.: 07/2020
Post Name: Assistant Lineman
Eligibility: 10th / ITI
Total posts: 350
Age Limit: 18-37 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 6400 – 20200 per month.
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 31/12/2020
Official Website: https://www.pstcl.org/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for PSTCL recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 350
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Assistant Lineman||350||10th / ITI|
Age Limit for PSTCL recruitment 2020:
Applicants age limit as on 01/01/2021 should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- All Categories except SC, Pwd, EWS: Rs.400 + Bank Charges.
- SC: Rs.160+ Bank Charges.
- The person with Disability: Rs. 200 + Bank Charges.
- EWS: Rs.160+ Banking Charges.
- Read official notification for more details
Pay Scale for PSTCL recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6400 – 20200 per month.
How To Apply for PSTCL recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://www.pstcl.org/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of PSTCL.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register (If you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Reg ID / Username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Photo and Signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
Online application starts from : 09-12-2020
Last Date for online application : 31-12-2020