OFDC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) Limited, has given a notification for the recruitment of Accounts Assistant/ Auditor, Lower Division Asst, Executive Asst vacancies. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) Limited
Advt No.: 16710/Estt (Misc)/53/2070
Post Name: Various Vacancy 2020
Eligibility: Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge
Total posts: 146
Age Limit: 21-32 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,880/-
Job Location: Odisha
12-11-2020 Extended to 23-11-2020
Official Website: https://www.odishafdc.com/default.php
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 146
Name of Post – (Below Details)
Post Name:- Jr Accountant (Accounts Asst)/ Auditor – 58 Posts.
Qualification:- Degree (Commerce), Computer Knowledge
Post Name:- Lower Division Asst – 72 Posts.
Qualification:- Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge
Post Name:- Executive Asst (Jr Stenographer) – 16 Posts.
Qualification:- Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge, Steonography Certificate
Age Limit for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For UR & SEBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode Of Payment:
Payment Mode: Online
Pay Scale for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (ACCCIUNTS ASSISTANT)/AUDITOR – Rs. 16,880/-
LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT – Rs. 8,880/-
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (JR.STENOGRAPHER) – Rs. 9,500/-
How To Apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Steps To Apply Online:
Follow the given steps for OFDC Recruitment
- Click the below link to Apply Online for OFDC Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-10-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2020 Extended to 23-11-2020
Date for Commencement of Admit Card Generation: to be intimated through the Website
Date of Written Test: to be intimated through the Website
Date of Practical Test: to be intimated through the Website