Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway has announced notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/ Units. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Post Name||Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Online form 2020|
|Required Qualification||10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system)|
|Age Limit||15-24 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
|Sl No||Units (Division/ Workshop)||No. of posts|
|1||Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|4||Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ Workshop||1302|
|6||New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||539|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Age Limit for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How To Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of Northeast Frontier Railway.
- Visit https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Click on the Online / E-application Link.
- If you are a new user then click on “New Registration”.
- After registration, Log in with Reg. No and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the Scanned Photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
Online application starts from : 16-08-2020
Last Date for online application : 15-09-2020