North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020: North Eastern Postal Circle, Shillong has advertised a notification for Recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) / Postman Job Vacancies in North Eastern Circle. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online on or before 11th December 2020. The North East Postal Circle covers six States, viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: North Eastern Post office
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Eligibility: 10th Pass
Total posts: 516
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
Pay Scale: ₹ 10,000/- to ₹ 14,500/-
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 11/12/2020
Official Website: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Punjabi).
- Candidates should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government / State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations (OR) Computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
Total Vacancy – 516
Name of Post – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Vacancy Posts – Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak
Age Limit for North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020:
Age Limit as as on 12th November 2020.
- Between 18 to 40
- Age relaxation as per rules
- ₹ 100/- for General / OBC Male / EWS Male / Trans-man Candidates. The fee payment can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/ trans-woman candidates, all SC/ ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
How To Apply for North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020:
Eligible interested candidates are required to Apply Online through India Post Portal @ appost.in/gdsonline. The last date for submission of Online registration is 11/12/2020. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
Steps To Apply Online for North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020:
Stage 1. Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1 . Fill Application. Step 2 . Upload documents. Step 3 . Submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out.Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Important Events for North Eastern Post office recruitment 2020
Last Date for online application : 11-12-2020