NIIRNCD recruitment 2020: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) has given a notification for the recruitment of Field Worker, MTS, Research Assistant, and Computer Programmer. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for NIIRNCD recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 18
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Computer Programmer||01||Post Graduate / B.Tech|
|Research Assistant||01||Degree /Post Graduate|
|Field Worker / Technician||10||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Age Limit for NIIRNCD recruitment 2020:
Applicant’s age should be 25 – 30 years as of the closing date of application.
Pay Scale for NIIRNCD recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 – 32000 per month.
How To Apply for NIIRNCD recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIIRNCD.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com
Candidates will be selected on basis of the performance in the
- Written Test
Last Date for online application : 07-12-2020