NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Required Qualification||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Age Limit||21-40 Years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official website||http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ or|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020:
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi (For which final year of examination shall be held in 2020-21 session);
- The candidates, whose final year of examination shall be held in 2020-21 session, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format.
- The candidates, who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format
- Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is a must before the joining of the post of Community Health Officer on contractual basis.
|Position Name||Position Code||Total Seats|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-NHMMP||3800|
Age Limit for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Must be Minimum 21 to 40 Years Old As on 01.01.2021.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Not provided by the Official Department.
Pay Scale for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020:
- After selection, a candidate shall be appointed to work as Intern CHO and shall be paid stipend @ Rs 15,000 per month plus up to Rs 7,500 per month performance based incentive. If a candidate fails to pass the examination, then his / her services will be terminated.
- After passing the qualifying exam (B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing with integrated CCH), and getting registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing counsel, the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and shall be paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance based incentive.
How To Apply for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of NHM MP Online.
- Now Click on “सेवाएं” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Link of Apply online. Named as “Click Here”
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT)
Online application starts from : 18-09-2020
Last Date for online application : 08-10-2020
mp nhm cho 3800 post recruitment 2020,mp nhm cho online form 2020,how to fill mp nhm cho online form 2020,how to apply mp nhm cho form 2020,nhm mp form 2020,nhm mp cho form 2020,recruitment 2020,mp nhm,nhm mp cho form fillup 2020,mp nhm cho 3800 post form 2020,nhm mp recruitment 2020,mp nhm cho,nhm mp cho recruitment 2020,mp nhm cho application form 2020,mp vyapam recruitment 2020,mp nhm cho vacancy 2020 online form,mp nhm cho vacancy 2020-21,mp nhm cho waiting list 2020