NDA Application form 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
NDA Application form 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||NDA & NA-I Exam 2021|
|Eligibility||12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for NDA Application form 2021:
Total Vacancy – 400
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|National Defence Academy||370||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education
Age Limit for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification:
- Minimum: not earlier than 02-07-2002
- Maximum: not later than 01-07-2005
Application Fee for NDA Application form 2021:
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How To Apply for NDA Application form 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to upsconline.nic.in. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online for NDA Exam:
- Visit the official website of upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSCApply online for various examinations of UPSC’. You have to fill both Part 1 & Part 2 registration forms.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Examination & Interview.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 6:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 18-01-2021 at 23:59 Hours
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 19-01-2021 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 27-01-2021 to 02-02-2021 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 18-04-2021
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2021
- Date for Interview: July 2021 to September 2021
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|
NDA Full Form
NDA & NA Full Form is ‘National Defence Academy & Naval Academy’