Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer & Clerk Vacancy 2020|
|Required Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||21-28 Years|
|Last Date||15-09-2020 (Extended to 22-09-2020)|
|Punjab National Bank Recruitment for 535 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|Bank Of India recruitment for 214 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|Nainital Bank recruitment for 155 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|SBI recruitment for 92 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|IBPS Clerk recruitment for 1594 Posts||View/Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Probationary Officer (Grade/ Scale I)||75||Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Clerk||82||Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation|
Age Limit for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for S No. 1: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for S No. 2: 28 Years
- Application fee for S No. 1: Rs. 2000/- (Including GST)
- Application fee for S No. 2: Rs. 1500/- (Including GST)
- Payment Mode: Online
How To Apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates to visit to the Nainital Bank Limited website www.nainitalbank.co.in, click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidate are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 29-08-2020
Last Date for online application : 15-09-2020 (Extended to 22-09-2020)