MP Police Vacancy 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 4000 Constable vacancies. Those applicant who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details. mp police vacancy 2020
Organization Name: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro)
Post Name: Constable Vacancy 2020
Total posts: 4000
Last Date: 07/01/2020
Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for MP Police Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification – Intermediate(10+2)
Total Vacancy – 4000
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
Age Limit for MP Police recruitment:
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male) Candidates: 33 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Female)/ OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Pay Scale for MP Police Vacancy 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.5200 – 20200 per month.
How To Apply for MPPEB Constable recruitment:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://peb.mp.gov.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online for MP Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MPPEB.
- Go to Latest Updates and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are new user.
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Selection Process for MP police vacancy 2020:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
Online application starts from : 24-12-2020
Last Date for online application : 07-01-2020
|Official Notification >>||Download|
|Apply Online >>||Available on 24-12-2020|