KRCL recruitment 2020: Konkan Railway Coporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 58 Technician posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Konkan Railway Coporation Limited (KRCL)
Advt No.: CO/P-R/02/2020
Post Name: Technician
Eligibility: 10th / ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT / SCVTin trades of Electrician / Wireman / Mechanic
Total posts: 58
Age Limit: 18-33 Years
Pay Scale: Consolidated remuneration will be 7th CPC pay Matrix Level – 02 and other allowances.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Last Date: 27-11-2020
Official Website: http://konkanrailway.com/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for KRCL recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 58
Name of Post – Technician
10th / ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT / SCVTin trades of Electrician / Wireman / Mechanic
Age Limit for KRCL recruitment 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 33 years as on 01/01/2021.
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / Female / Other : Rs.250
- For all Other candidates: Rs.500
Pay Scale for KRCL recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be 7th CPC pay Matrix Level – 02 and other allowances.
How To Apply for KRCL recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of KRCL.
- Go to Recruitment -> Current Notification and select the post apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Register, if you are new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application from.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Online application starts from : 28-10-2020
Last Date for online application : 27-11-2020