KPSC recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Jr Enginer, and Assistant Enginer. KPSC as about of 990 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka State. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector. However, interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Required Qualification||Diploma/ Degree|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for KPSC recruitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Junior Engineer||330||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer||660||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Age Limit for KPSC recruitment 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date application.
- General: Rs.600 + 35.
- OBC: Rs.300 + 35.
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50 + 35.
- SC / ST / PH: NIL.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How To Apply for KPSC recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC.
- Click on Online Application for various posts.
- Click on New User / Register Here.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Important Dates for KPSC recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 17-08-2020
Last Date for online application : 16-09-2020