Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Executive Examination 2021. Those applicant who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post Name||ACIO Vacancy 2021|
You may be interested in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for 210 SSC Officer Vacancy – Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:
Total Vacancy – 2000
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Asst Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Gr II/ Executive||2000||Candidates should possess Graduation|
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit as on 09-01-2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
|Category||Exam Fee||Recruitment Processing Charge|
|General, EWS & OBC (Male)||Rs 100/-||Rs.500/-|
|For SC/ ST, Female & Ex Serviceman||Nil||Rs.500/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
Pay Scale for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:
Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
How To Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://www.mha.gov.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau.
- Go to Notifications -> Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Username and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of final submitted form for future reference
Online application starts from : 19-12-2020
Last Date for online application : 09-01-2020
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 for 281 Trade Apprentice Posts – Apply Online
- Indian Navy recruitment 2021 for 1159 Tradesman Mate Vacancies – Apply Online
- IOCL recruitment 2021 for 346 Technician and Trade Apprentice vacancies – Apply Online
- OPTCL Apprentices recruitment 2021 for 280 Vacancies – Apply Online
- SERC recruitment 2021 for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Technician & Driver vacancies – Apply Online