Indian Coast Guard Navik – Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2021 Batch. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik Vacancy 02/2021 Batch|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, Diploma in Engg.|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 for 55 Vacancy – Apply Online
NDA Application form 2021 for 400 Vacancy – Apply Online
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 for 7298 Posts – Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Navik:
Total Vacancy – 358
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Navik (General Duty)||260||10+2 with Maths & Physics|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50||10th Class|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||31||10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &|
Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- For Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Candidates should born between 01-08-1999 to 31-07-2003
- For Navik (DB): Candidates should born between 01-10-1999 to 30-09-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Other: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
Mode Of Payment:
Mode of Payment: Online Mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
- Go to Candidates -> Registration / Apply Online
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End March 2021
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: End April/ Early May 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
- Date for Exam Result: Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|