Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force has advertised a notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (01/2021) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Advt No.: AFCAT 01/2021
Post Name: AFCAT
Eligibility: 10+2, Graduation (any Disciplines), BE/B Tech degree,
Total posts: 235
Age Limit: 20-26 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – 177500
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Last Date: 30-12-2020
Official Website: https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020:
- Flying Branches: The candidate must have done graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course)
- Technical branch (ground duty): The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology. Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Non-technical (Ground duty): The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Total Vacancy – 235
Name of Post – (Below Details)
Age Limit for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)For Flying Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For AFCAT entry: Rs. 250/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Payment Mode: through Online
Pay Scale for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020:
Pay Matrix Level 10 with initial basic pay of Rs. 56100/- + Various Allowances.
How To Apply for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Through AFCAT Exam and SSB Interview.
Online application starts from : 01-12-2020
Last Date for online application : 30-12-2020