IIT Delhi recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has published a notification for the recruitment of 18 Junior Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Advt No.: E-II/16/2020 (DR)
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Non-Technical)
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in any discipline
Total posts: 18
Age Limit: Below 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: 27/11/2020
Official Website: www.iitd.ac.in
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- One year relevant experience.
- Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer.
Total Vacancy – 18
Name of Post – Junior Assistant
Deptt./Centre/Section/Unit – Administration (NonTechnical)
Age Limit for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
- Age limit (as on the last date of (Advertisement) – Below 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For all others Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category & Woman Candidates.
- To be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway.
Pay Scale for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
Pay Scale & Matrix as per 7th CPC Rs. 21700- 69100/- Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
How To Apply for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 07.11.2020 to 27.11.2020 upto 05:00 p.m. Both dates are inclusive.
- For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit Institute’s website:
- Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login
- Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send the print out of completed application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Written/ Computer Test, provided they must have sent an Advance Copy.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
The Institute may conduct Written Test / Computer Test for the shortlisted candidates in the phased manner.
Online application starts from : 07.11.2020
Last Date for online application : 27.11.2020 upto 05:00 p.m