IBPS PO/ MT X Recuitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee(MT) – X vacancies for the year 2021-22. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||CRP PO/ MT-X Vacancies 2020|
|Required Qualification||Degree (Graduation)|
|Age Limit||20-30 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for IBPS PO/ MT X Recuitment 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT)||1167||Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit for IBPS PO/ MT X Recuitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 850 /-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply for IBPS PO/ MT X Recuitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection website.
- Candidates can log on to https://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to Career and Read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after Registration Process.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” link after login.
- Fill the details on the application and Upload the Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Online application starts from : 05-08-2020
Last Date for online application : 26-08-2020