IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given a notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of clerical cadre (Clerks -X) vacancies in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Advt No.: –
Post Name: Clerk X
Total posts: 2557
Age Limit: 20-28 Years
Last Date: 06-11-2020
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Sl No||State Name||Total|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||04|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||07|
- BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 389 Posts – Apply Online
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 for 281 Trade Apprentice Posts – Apply Online
- Indian Navy recruitment 2021 for 1159 Tradesman Mate Vacancies – Apply Online
- OPTCL Apprentices recruitment 2021 for 280 Vacancies – Apply Online
- SERC recruitment 2021 for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Technician & Driver vacancies – Apply Online
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection website.
- Candidates can log on to https://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to Career and Read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after Registration Process.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” link after login.
- Fill the details on the application and Upload the Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
- Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
- Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06-11-2020