HTET Recruitment 2020: Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana has published a notification for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 for Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online for HTET Recruitment 2020.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana
Post Name: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2020)
Eligibility: 10+2 Intermediate, Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed, BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree. and other
Total posts: –
Job Location: Haryana
Last Date: 04/12/2020
Official Website: https://bseh.org.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for HTET Recruitment 2020:
Qualification for HTET Recruitment 2020
Level I PRT Teacher Classes I-V:
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed
Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed /Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
Level III PGT Teacher:
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
Total Vacancy –
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020||–|
Application Fee for HTET Recruitment 2020:
|Paper||Gen. / OBC / Other State||SC/ PH|
Mode Of Payment:
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How To Apply for HTET Recruitment 2020:
- Please read the Detailed Notification of HTET 2020 carefully before start filling online application form.
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://bseh.org.in/.
- Candidate Can Apply Online for 16 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of BSEH Haryana (Below Apply Link)
- Go to Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Username and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of final submitted form for future reference.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-11-2020 at 04:00 PM
Closing Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2020 at 12:00 PM
Starting Date for Online Application Corrections: 05-12-2020
Closing Date for Online Application Corrections: 08-12-2020
Date for Examination: 02 & 03-01-2021
Date for Download Admit Card: 23-12-2020