HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) & Female Constable (Group C) of Police department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Constable Vacancy 2020|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021:
Educational qualification –
- Candidates should possess
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
- Total Vacancy – 7298
- Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|1||Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|2||Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|3||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
Age Limit for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Category of Post
SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state only
Female of Haryana Resident only
For S.No 1,2,3
PWD, Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
- Payment Mode: Net banking/ e-Challan in any branch of SBI
How To Apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://hssc.gov.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instructions while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of HSSC >> http://hssc.gov.in/
- Go to Apply Online and select the post to apply for -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2021 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for deposit of fee: 13-02-2021
- Date for CBT: 27 & 28-03-2021
|Official Notification >>||Click Here|
|Apply Online >>||Click Here|