HAL recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore has given a notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Airframe Fitter (Ex-Servicemen) and Security Guard (Ex-Servicemen) on 04 years tenure basis in the Non Executive Cadre, to be posted in HAL LCA Tejas Division or to any Divisions / Offices of HAL / Indian Air Force Bases (IAF) Outstation bases. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
|Free Job Alert||Telegram|
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name: Various Posts
Eligibility: ITI/ Diploma(Engg.)
Total posts: 17
Age Limit: 28 years as on 1st August 2020
Pay Scale: ₹ 47790 / 45780 / 43772 per month
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: 06/12/2020
Official Website: https://hal-india.co.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for HAL recruitment 2020:
- Fitter: ITI + NAC / NCTVT Fitter.
- Airframe Fitter: Diploma in Engineering / Technology – Airframe Fitter.
- Security Guard: PUC / Intermediate or SLC + 03 years of ex-servicemen.
Total Vacancy – 17
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES|
Age Limit for HAL recruitment 2020:
- 28 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Pay Scale for HAL recruitment 2020:
₹ 47790 / 45780 / 43772 per month
How To Apply for HAL recruitment 2020:
Eligible Interested candidates are required to apply online through HAL India official website. The last date for registration of online applications is 06/12/2020 up to 24:00 Hours.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Go to Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Username and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Take a print out of final submitted form for future reference.
Last Date for online application : 06-12-2020