DAE recruitment 2020: Department of Atomic Energy has announced the Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 74 Steno, LDC, Junior Purchase Assistant Vacancies. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: BARC – Department of Atomic Energy
Advt No.: 1/DPS/2020
Post Name: Steno, LDC, Junior Purchase Assistant
Eligibility: 10th/ Graduation/ Diploma(Engg.)
Total posts: 74
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- per month.
Last Date: 27-12-2020
Official Website: https://www.dpsdae.gov.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for DAE recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy –74
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-II||10th Pass and should have Typing Skills||02|
|Stenographer Grade-III||10th Pass and should have Typing Skills||04|
|Upper Division Clerk||Any Degree and should have Typing Skills||05|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||Graduation in Science / Commerce Graduate / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering||63|
Age Limit for DAE recruitment 2020:
- Age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 27th Dec 2020.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-S / PWD: No Fee
Mode Of Payment:
Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Pay Scale for DAE recruitment 2020:
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.35,400/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.25,500/- per month
How To Apply for DAE recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://dpsdae.formflix.in/index.php. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the DAE Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and scanned photograph.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- Objective Type Test
- Stenography Skill Test / Descriptive Test
Online application starts from : 28-11-2020
Last Date for online application : 27-12-2020