CSL Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. CSL as about 358 vacant positions to fulfill in Kerala. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma / ITI qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for CSL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Post Name||Trade and Technician Apprentice|
|Required Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ GNM|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit should be 27 years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for CSL Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice
- Accounting & Taxation – 01
- Customer Relationship Management – 02
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01
- Electrician – 47
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Painter (Genl.) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10
Age Limit for CSL Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020:
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Process for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Posts
Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
CSL Apprentice Stipend:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Rs. 9000 per month
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 8000 per month
How To Apply for CSL Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020:
- Log on to Cochin Shipyard Limited official website.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Important Dates for CSL Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 15-07-2020
Last Date for online application : 04-08-2020