BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Apprentice Vacancies 2020|
|Age Limit||Below 23 Years|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should posses Diploma (Engg.)
|Field/ Trade||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|03||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||10|
Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 30-10-2020)
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC Candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale for BEL Recruitment 2020:
Monthly Stipend Rs 10,400/-
How To Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates, who fulfill all the above criteria will be eligible for apply.
- The duration of apprenticeship training is one year.
- Stipend is paid as per Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal on or before 10th August (for further process see the given below example)
- Last date for receipt of the application is 10th August’ 2020.
- Selection will be based on final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
- Reservation for SC/ST & PWD/ OBC/EWS etc candidates will be as per the Government rules.
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other organization.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification and joining through email on their email ID and SMS on their mobile number.
- The no. of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.
- Canteen facilities will be available.
- Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT‟s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the „Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
- For any other general queries please email to email@example.com Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2020:
Online application starts from : 29-07-2020
Last Date for online application : 10-08-2020