Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India has published notification for the recruitment of Officer in various streams upto Scale IV vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officer (Scale IV) Vacancies 2020|
|Required Qualification||Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech/ Ph.D/ CA/ CFA/ MBA/ PGDM/ PG|
|Age Limit||20-38 Years|
|SBI recruitment for 92 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|Punjab National Bank Recruitment for 535 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|Bank Of India recruitment for 214 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|Nainital Bank recruitment for 155 Posts||View/Apply Now|
|IBPS Clerk recruitment for 1594 Posts||View/Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
Officer (Scale IV)
PG (Economics/ Econometrics), Ph.D with Relevant Experience
Statistician (MMGS -II)
PG with Relevant Experience
Risk Manager (SMGS -IV)
PG (Finance)/ CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience
Risk Manager (MMGS -III)
CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience
Credit Analyst (SMGS – IV)
MBA /PGDM (Finance)/CA/ ICWA with Relevant Experience
Credit Officer (JMGS-I)
Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ CS with Relevant Experience
IT (Fintech) (SMGS -IV)
B.E/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg Disciplines) with Relevant Experience
IT (Fintech) (MMGS -III)
IT (Fintech) (MMGS -II)
IT (Data Scientist) (SMGS -IV)
PG, Ph.D with Relevant Experience
IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -III)
B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ PG (Statistics) with Relevant Experience
IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -II)
IT (Info. Security) (SMGS -IV)
Graduation, PG with Relevant Experience
IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -III)
IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -II)
Tech Appraisal MMGS -II)
Degree (Engg) with PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Age Limit for Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 01, 04, 06, 08, 11 & 14: 38 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 02, 03, 05, 09, 12, 15 & 17: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 10, 13 & 16: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 07: 30 Years
- For General & Others: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
How To Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection website.
- Candidates can log on to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/boiobspaug20/.
- Go to Career and Read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after Registration Process.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” link after login.
- Fill the details on the application and Upload the Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Online application starts from : 16-09-2020
Last Date for online application : 30-09-2020
|Detailed Notification >>|
|Apply Online >>|