Assam A.H & Vety Department recruitment 2020: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam has published a notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Field Assistant vacancies. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & Apply Online.
Job Summary :
Organization Name: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam
Advt No.: VFA/2020/4901
Post Name: Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
Eligibility: Intermediate(10+2) in Science or B.V.Sc
Total posts: 221
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.14000 – 60500 per month
Job Location: Assam
Last Date: 16-11-2020
Official Website: https://animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in/
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Assam A.H & Vety Department recruitment 2020:
Total Vacancy – 221
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|NAME OF THE POST||NO.OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||221||Intermediate(10+2) in Science or B.V.Sc|
Age Limit for Assam A.H & Vety Department recruitment 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as of 01/01/2020.
Pay Scale for Assam A.H & Vety Department recruitment 2020:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.14000 – 60500 per month.
How To Apply for Assam A.H & Vety Department recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the A.H & Vety Department @ www.veterinary.assam.gov.in.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form from the site.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Director, A.H & Vety Department, Chenikuthi, Guwahati- 781003.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Last Date for online application : 16-11-2020
|Detailed Notification >>|