Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Public School has announced a for the recruitment of PGT/ TGT/ PRT vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Join Telegram Group For Free Job Alerts|
|Join WhatsApp Group For Free Job Alerts|
Job Summary :
|Organization Name||Army Public School|
|Post Name||PGT/ TGT/ PRT Vacancy 2020|
|Required Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
|Total posts||8000 (approximately)|
|Age Limit||Below 40 Years|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Govt jobs for ITI Pass||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs for Diploma pass||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
|S. No.||NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|1||PGT||Post Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks|
with 50% marks
|3||PRT||Graduation, D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
with 50% marks
Age Limit for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- For Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Exam Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking
How To Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://aps-csb.in/. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the Website http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx.
- Now Click on “Application form ” Option.
- Now Click on
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 3: Apply
- Step 4: Submission
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Stage 1: Screening Exam.
- Stage 2:Interview.
- Stage 3:Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
(a) Registration – 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020.
(b) Availability of Admit cards on-line – 04 Nov 2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
(c) Exam – 21 & 22 November 2020.
(d) Publication of Results – 02 Dec 2020 (Tentative).