AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Airports Authority of India(AAI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice vacancies under Apprentices Act, 1961- Northern Region. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Detailed Notification & can apply for the recruitment. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India(AAI)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Vacancy 2021|
|Eligibility||ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in Engg.|
Eligibility Criteria/Vacancy Details for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020
Total Vacancy – 180
Name of Post – (Below Details)
|S No||Field of Specialization/ Discipline||Total||Qualification|
|1||Civil (Graduate)||16||Full time regular four years Degree (Engineering) or Three years Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|7||Computer Science/ Information|
|8||Computer Science/ Information|
|ITI Trade Apprentice|
|14||ITI Trade (Computer|
Asst, Steno, Office Asst, Finance &
|14||ITI (Relevant Trades)|
Age Limit for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020)
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Monthly Stipend –
- Trade (ITI) Apprentice Rs. 9000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 12000/-
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
How To Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021.
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports
Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After
successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on
availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
- Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying
for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
Go to official notification for more details.
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and
submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through
their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern
Region based on their registration location (in portal).
Last Date for online application 24-01-2021
|Official Notification >>||ITI | Diploma/ Graduate|
|Apply Online for ITI Apprentice though RDATs Portal||Regitration | Login|
|Apply Online for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice through NATS Portal||Enroll | Login|